If you haven’t had a chance to sit and speak with CherolynDavis you are missing a real treat. She is affectionally known as “Every GIRLS GIRLfriend” the Connector who keeps you on your toes while holding you accountable for reaching your highest potential.
Cherolyn is a native of South Florida, wife and mother of a hilarious blended family of seven, entrepreneur, deemed a source of motivational energy and a GIRL who is passionate about transforming, enhancing and empowering women in entrepreneurship, service and sisterhood personally and professionally.
Cherolyn is the founder of the GIRLfessionals, Inc founded in May, 2013 dedicated to create solutions and provide resources for women and women in business on their road to success.
Assisting women with knocking down the walls of getting them to the core of who they are, who they aspire to be and what they need to accomplish to achieve their “breakthrough”.
By bringing women together to inspire, motivate, support and educate with the influence of collaboration, Cherolyn utilizes a strategic approach to navigate women through workshops and social events.
Like other professional women, Cherolyn shuffles an active family life, her career as well as community involvement. Cherolyn is always thinking of ways to become more involved and impactful in and around her community. One of her proudest moments is developing and providing scholarship opportunities to assist female high school seniors aspiring to further their education on a collegiate level in the fields of Business, Education, Engineering, Mathematics and Science (B.E.E.M.S) through GIRLfessionals, Inc. because she was unable to do so, due to curveballs of life.
Cherolyn is also certified in Event Management and the Principal of Network Creations Events and Connections, a full-service event and production company. Cherolyn created Network Creations Special Events in Pompano Beach, FL in 2007. As planner, designer and consultant Cherolyn has made her mark in the event industry for over ten years – from large scale corporate events, festivals and fundraisers to intimate parties, weddings and family gatherings. Cherolyn has quickly earned a reputation as a trusted expert and advisor with the likes of the City of Fort Lauderdale, City of Miami Gardens, professional athletes, doctors, politicians and on-air personalities to name a few who’ve sought Network Creations’ services through the years.
A few of Cherolyn’s accomplishments are:
- Member of the National Association of Professional Women and was selected by the National Association of Professional Women as VIP Women of the Year in 2015-2016.
- Awarded “Business & Mentorship” by Woman 2 Woman, Inc in 2015
- Awarded Honoree of “Phenomenal Women in the Community” by Nova Southeastern Chapter of SISTUHS, Inc.
- “Outstanding Accomplishment & Achievement Community Service” by the Broward County Business and Professional Women’s Network 2016
- “Outstanding Achievement in the Community” by The Millionheiress Club in 2016
- “Community Service Award” by the City of Fort Lauderdale
- 2016 “$60k Grant Recipient of The Knight Arts Foundation – Miami Challenge” for the Miss Masters Audio Engineering Program for girls ages 8-18.- 2018 Nominee “People Profile Award” for the Most Inspirational
- 2018 Nominee “100 Outstanding Women of Broward County” by the Boys & Girls Club of Broward County - 2019 Discover The Beauty Within “Resilient Woman Honoree”
- 2019 Pompano Beach Tiger Trail “Women on Purpose Honoree”
- 2019 Keynote Speaker of Powerful Minds of a Business Woman
“Just because something is not part of your life plan doesn’t mean it’s not part of THE PLAN!” - Cherolyn Davis